The Economics Network supports lecturers and students of economics. The Network aims:
to enhance the quality of learning and teaching throughout the Higher Education economics community.
It has a huge range of resources, including:
- An ‘ideas bank’ consisting of case studies of innovative methods of teaching and learning;
- A large range of learning and teaching resources which are organised by type, topic and sub-discipline;
- Links to over 40 sites containing free economic data (see separate link in side panel);
- A number of papers and surveys reporting on research in economics education and a link to the Network’s journal, the International Review of Economics Education (IREE);
- Information on the UK economics community, including links to all UK economics departments, schools and units.